A full range of solid carbide endmills and drills provides solutions for a wide range of applications, for rough or finish machining in any kind of material, to achieve superior performance and high productivity. The wide variety of our tools covers diameters of Ø1mm to 25 mm in 1-6 L/D ratios.
- High performance carbide end mills suitable to meet ever demanding requirements.
- Reduced part-costs and less production time due to extremely high cutting volume.
- Increased productivity and profitability.
- Smooth vibrationless running, therefore, significantly higher service life.
- Drilling on steel, cast steel, cast iron, malleable cast iron, non-ferrous, abrasive plastic.
- Improved self-centering and chip breaking.
- Wave shape and negative land on the cutting edge for low thrust, stable torque, and long tool life.
- Optimized flute shape for strength of drilling and smooth chip evacuation.
- Cutting out holes, deburring, leveling, milling out, surfacing, smoothing welds, and shaping
Rotary burrs available in:
- Straight cut: Ideal for; cast iron, cast steel, unhardened steels, low alloy steels, stainless steel, brass, bronze/copper.
- Crossed cut: Ideal for; cast iron, cast steel, unhardened steels, hardened steels, low alloy steels, high alloy steels, heat treated steels, stainless steel, titanium alloy, brass, bronze/copper.
- Made of HSS-E.
- Made of chromium steel with brazed carbide tips.
- Stator knives.
- Rotor knives for instance for Herbold, Condux or Pallmann machines.
- Made of tool steel, stainless steel, high speed steel, high alloyed powder steel and with brazed carbide tips. For instance for Automatic, Dreher, Scheer and Adler machines.